With an emphasis on quality, innovation, technology, sustainability, and cost-effectiveness, we seek to offer the best product solutions. All the products of Schach engineers are built to the highest safety standards, including BS EN1004 - the European standard for scaffolding towers. Also, we are an ISO 2001:2015 certified company assuring quality and owning the responsibility of our products.
Moreover, to meet the evolving needs of its customers, the companies invest significantly in R&D of state-of-the-art technology to continuously bring innovative and value-added products and services to the market.
- Conforms to have EN 1004.
- For Internal & External Use application
- Free Working Heights from 2 Mtr to 14 Mtr free standing
And upto 22 Mtr with anchor support
- Tools free Erection / Dismantling.
- Easy to Install on uneven Steps.
- Easy to mobilize scaffold without dismantling.
- Extra Base Jack Support for heavy wind impact. (15 mtr. and above)
- Each level will be having one resting platform.
- Stairs shall be given with appropriate support handrails.
- Spigot do have male-female bonds to distribute point load evenly.
- Stabilizer support comes with the ration 3:1 (Tower Height : Scaffold Base) for external application and 4:1 (Tower Height : Scaffold base) for internal application.
- Safe working load on work platform would be 200 kg/m.
- Easy to Store after use of scaffold.
- Heavy duty caster with locking arrangements,having 200mm height extension scope.
- platform foot prints - 1350mm X 1800mm
- Toe Boards are given on work platform to prevent any tools fall from height.
- Reduce Labour Cost / Time, and Increase Work efficiency.